How to sign in with Apple?
You can now use your Apple ID account to authenticate with Toggl Plan. Apple sign-in requires two-factor authentication in order to work. For more details on how Apple sign-in works, open the following Apple support article.
You can enable Apple ID login in three ways:
- • By signing up with your Apple ID. This option is available on the Sign Up page.
- • By manually enabling Apple sign-in when on the Toggl Plan User Settings page. Instructions for activating the feature are available below.
- • By using the "Log in with Apple" option on the Login page while already using Toggl Plan with a regular account.
Enabling Apple sign-in for an existing account
- Open the Profile page > Click on Account Settings
- Enable Apple sign-in.
Note: After you turn on Apple sign in, the "Enable" button will switch to "Disable". You can use that button to later turn off Apple sign-in. If you used the "Hide My Email" option while setting up Apple sign in, we suggest changing the email address at the top of the Profile page.
Registering with Apple sign in
- Log in to your Apple ID account and proceed with 2-factor authentication.
- Choose whether to share your email address with Toggl Plan or not. Choosing the Hide My Email option will generate an email address with the
@privaterelay.appleid.comdomain. Any email Toggl Plan sends to the auto-generated address will be automatically forwarded to your Apple ID email address.
Logging in with Apple sign in
While on the Login page, choose the Login with Apple option.
Important note: In certain conditions, Apple sign-in will work without the need to first enable it. If you attempt to log in to an existing Toggl Plan account with Apple sign in, the system will let you in if your Toggl Plan email address matches the Apple ID address.