Recurring tasks makes planning repetitive assignments a simple one click action. Whether it’s weekly meetings, monthly reporting or annual reviews, simply choose the best suited frequency and you’re all set.
- Click on 'Other properties'
- Hover over ‘Repeat’ and click ‘Show’
- • Daily e.g., every day
- • Weekly on that weekday e.g., on Tuesdays
- • Monthly on that date e.g., on the 10th of each month
- • Annually on that date e.g., on January 1st of every year
What You Should Know
- • Recurring tasks are not visible on Plan Boards. They also don't appear as overdue tasks in daily and weekly emails.
- • Recurring tasks don’t sync to Google Calendar.
- • Recurring tasks don’t currently have one-off exceptions so if you’ve set a weekly recurrence for a task, it’ll have the same status, notes, to-do list and other properties on each occasion. When making a change to a recurring task, you’re changing all the instances.