Shortcuts and Fast Editing
Anyone who's ever made plans for anything knows that plans always change. Be it the tiniest detail or some significant rescheduling — Toggl Plan allows you to rearrange your plans quickly with shortcuts and fast editing tips.
- • Create a new task: N
- • Change status: right-click on Task
- • Reschedule: drag and drop
- • Change length: click and drag Task's edge
- • Duplicate: hold Cmd (Ctrl for PC) and drag the task on Timeline. Alternatively right-click on the task and choose Duplicate from the drop-down menu.
- • Bulk select: hold Cmd (Ctrl for PC) and click on a Task you wish to select, keep selecting. Alternatively hold Shift and click and drag your cursor across the Tasks you wish to select.
- • Delete: right-click on Task and choose Delete from the drop-down menu.
- • Scroll horizontally: Shift + scroll
- • Navigate to “Today”: T
- • Navigate to "You": I
- • Undo last move: Cmd + Z (Ctrl + Z for PC)
- • Print: Cmd + P (Ctrl + P for PC)
- • Zoom levels: W for Weekly, M for Monthly, Q for Quarterly (or 3-month), A for Annual view
- • Launch Quick Search: Cmd + K (Ctrl + K for PC)
- • Open/close Sidebar: P
- • Open/close Icebox: B
- • Open/close Segments: S
- • Toggle Dark Mode: D
- • Toggle Tags: G